Carole Brown, MBA, Learning Coach and Repatterning Practitioner
My early days as a biologist and my career as a leadership consultant and learning coach have largely influenced the work I do now.
I am attracted to many different spheres of knowledge and wisdom, especially those that are on the cutting edge and that relate to the processes underlying change and transformation.
“Resonance Repatterning” is an energetic approach to transforming our patterns and moving beyond the blocks that keep us from reaching our highest self. It is a stunning process that gets right to the core and elegantly identifies what needs to be transformed. I first studied RR in 2000 before we had quantum physicists explaining the basis for energy work. Now we have the science, there’s every reason to embrace this evolutionary approach to change and growth and use it to explore how to become your best self.
I have been blessed with some outstanding teachers from disciplines as diverse as those shown below. Their insights and training have given me wisdom for my coaching. It is my honor to share their teachings with you in the areas of:
- Learning: Action Reflection Learning (ARL) – Ernie Turner, Founder of Leadership in Motion, Florida, USA
- Thinking styles and processing information – Ned Herrmann, Founder of the Herrmann Institute, N Carolina, USA
- Transforming patterns: Resonance Repatterning – Chloe Wordsworth, Founder of the Resonance Repatterning Institute, Arizona, USA
- Creating possibilities: Creative Visualization (Imagework) – Dina Glouberman, Founder of the Skyros Institute, Greece and London
I have also been influenced by meeting with and discussing the work of these teachers:
Charles Handy, Professor of Organizational Development, London Business School.
John Hall, Senior Partner of KPMG Career Development, London.
Richard Bolles, author of ‘What Color is Your Parachute’, California, USA.
Joan Borysenko, Founder and Director at Mind-Body Health Sciences, Colorado, USA.
Dr Bruce Lipton, Cell Biologist and author of “Biology of Belief”, California, USA.
My view of the transformation and lasting change is shaped from my multi-disciplinary background:
- Formal education … in physiology, pharmacology, business management, marketing, communications, psychology and adult learning, and Divinity.
- Training … in meditation, healing, resonance (holographic) repatterning, creative visualization … and the fascinating people who have taught me to trust my intuition and my senses.
- Work experience as … a pharmaceutical marketing executive with Novartis, a medical education and communications consultant for a specialist agency owned by Pearson, an organization development consultant with Price Waterhouse, a career consultant and coach with KPMG, a learning and leadership coach with Leadership in Motion (LIM LLC) and founder of The Thinking Team.
- Interests… in leadership development, team building, inter-personal relations, and global communications, and in … creativity, the brain, consciousness and recent discoveries in mind-body science.
- Beliefs … that there is so much that exists that we cannot see … that many events are unpredictable … that the intelligence of nature has much to teach us if only we stopped to look and see and hear and listen.
… and I apply all of these in my work as a learning coach, and repatterning practitioner.
B.Sc Hons in Physiology, First Class – Leeds University, UK
MBA – London Business School, UK
Leadership Coaching and ARL (Action Reflection Learning), LIM LLC, Florida, USA
Brain-Based Coaching – Results Coaching Systems, Australia
Life Coaching – UK Coaching Academy
Career Coaching, KPMG Consulting, London, UK
ACTAL (Applied Creativity, Teaching and Learning) and HBDI certification, Herrmann International, North Carolina, USA
Neuro-Liguistic Programming, Performance Management, UK
Imagework for Life Choices and Life Changes, Skyros Institute, Skyros, Greece
Resonance Repatterning – Student Practitioner, RPA, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Linked in – http://www.linkedin.com/in/carolebrown